MGI ZIP X5
Make it a level playing field with the MGI Zip X5 with the ingenious advantage of Downhill Speed Control and an Electronic Park Brake. The downhill speed control eliminates the need for the golfer to manually adjust the speed control when walking downhill creating an effortless, weightless transition on all downhill terrains. Such a feature allows the golfer to focus only on the next shot, leading to lower scores and increased satisfaction. Plus, park on any incline by activating the electronic brake at the press of a button. The MGI Zip X5 is the game changer.
- Electronic park brake stops and holds the MGI Zip X5 on any terrain.
- Downhill speed control maintains desired speed on all downhill terrain.
- 3-year warranty
- Controlled Distance Function enables the setting of a desired distance and the buggy will stop on demand
- Resettable odometers for tracking walked distances, longest drive and total use
- Swivelling & lockable front wheel
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
- Newly engineered Zip fold, three-wheel design
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller for absolute space saving
- Advanced Click & Go Lithium battery system
- 24v electronic system for efficiency
- Ergonomic T bar handle.
- Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
- Available in Black or Titanium Grey Finish
OPEN DIMENSIONS: 80cm x 59cm x 104cm
FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 11.75kg
WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 13.87kg