Downhill Speed Control
The MGI Zip X5 motorised golf buggy features including Down Hill Speed Control and Electronic Park Brake. The buggy will stay at a constant speed uphill and downhill – eliminating the need to change speed. The electronic park brake stops and holds the buggy in place – even on hilly terrain.
The MGI Zip X5 comes standard with high grip winter wheels to allow better traction in slippery conditions. The electric buggy also has front swivel wheels making it easier to turn and a rear 4th wheel for added stability when going up hills.
MGI Zip X5 package includes:
- MGI Zip X5 lithium buggy
- 18 Hole (250Wh) 24 volt lithium battery
- Battery charger
- Device holder
- User manual
- Open Dimensions: 80cm x 59cm x 104cm
- Folded Dimensions (inverted rear wheels): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
- Weight (no battery): 11.75kg
- Weight (with battery): 13.87kg